I am a freelance computer scientist and contractor interested in Systems and Artificial Intelligence. I got MSc. with honors in Artificial Intelligence from Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague. My supervisors were prof. Ondrej Kuzelka and prof. Filip Zelezny from IDA.
I worked on several open-source projects as an individual as well as an employee of international open-source company. I also spent 2 semesters at Computer Science Department, University of Rochester, New York, USA.
Recently I am focused on Systems research at D3S with prof. Petr Tuma, teaching at Charles University and freelance contracting.
- E-mail: v at-sign asch dot cz
- Personally: Office S205, Malá Strana building, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University.
- Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Compilers, Software Performance.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (First incarnation of Lifted Neural Networks in my Thesis).
- Google Scholar
Training Courses, Consulting and Contracting
- Consulting in the system field of computer science. Penetration testing and computer security analysis.
- Lecturing about computer networks, Linux servers administration and open-source deployment in industry.
- Analysis, design, implementation and support of systems based on open-source technologies.
- Performance optimizations and improvements of obsolete systems. Building servers for specific needs.