I am a freelance computer scientist and contractor interested in Systems and Artificial Intelligence. I got MSc. with honors in Artificial Intelligence from Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague. My supervisors were prof. Ondrej Kuzelka and prof. Filip Zelezny from IDA research group.
I worked on several open-source projects as an individual as well as an employee of international open-source company. I also spent 2 semesters at Computer Science Department, University of Rochester, New York, USA.
Recently I am focused on Systems research at D3S with prof. Petr Tuma, teaching at Charles University and freelance contracting.
- E-mail: v at-sign asch dot cz
- Personally: Office S205, Malá Strana building, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University.
- Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Compilers, Software Performance.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (First incarnation of Lifted Neural Networks in my Thesis).
- Google Scholar
Training Courses, Consulting and Contracting
- Consulting in the system field of computer science. Penetration testing and computer security analysis.
- Lecturing about computer networks, Linux servers administration and open-source deployment in industry.
- Analysis, design, implementation and support of systems based on open-source technologies.
- Performance optimizations and improvements of obsolete systems. Building servers for specific needs.